Tuesday 18 October 2011

Ancestral Health Symposium Drama

My full Ancestral Health Symposium talk is not yet online, but reader bentlleyj74 found a link to a You Tube video of most of my exchange with Gary Taubes following the talk.� You can find it here.� I'm not sure who shot it, but if you'd like credit, please contact me.�

I think I did an adequate job responding to his questions, but as I'm not the best at thinking on my feet, I can do better.� So here are his questions and my more complete responses.� This was all during one question and answer session; it was essentially an extended interrogation.� I'm paraphrasing Gary's questions for the most part to make them more concise, although the sections in quotation marks are direct quotes:

Read more �

Source: http://wholehealthsource.blogspot.com/2011/08/ancestral-health-symposium-drama.html

golds gym 24 fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment